Wednesday, June 27, 2012


The shows from this year has been great and I am looking forward for the up and coming events where I will be showing the jewelry and tile art and I hope to see everyone at one of the events.

Fun thing to know, 
Exclusive Jewelry made only for the Ramona Wineries. These exclusive pieces of jewelry is cork earring & necklaces.  These earrings and necklaces are made with small corks, sterling silver and / or 14K gold filled with crystals, & semi precious stones.  

When you see my show schedule when I display at one of the wineries I will have these exclusive pieces.  I also have these pieces at Pamo Valley Wine Tasting Room & Southern Cal Wine Co gift shops. 

Saturday - June 30th 
It is Ramona Day at the San Diego Fair.  I will be one of the small businesses representing our town.  We will be in the infield of the track.  We will be there when the fair opens until 6:pm.
~
~"Day @ a local Ramona Winery / Salerno Winery"

Sunday July 1st - Times: 11:00 am – until dusk
17948 Highway 67 in Ramona
Once a month I will spend a day at this great little winery,enjoying stone oven homemade pizza,music and a friendly environment. I will be showing all of my jewelry & Tile Art. 
~
"Ramona Certified Farmers’ Market"
July 14th & July 21st
Held every Saturday from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
1855 Main St in Ramona
(Located in the Kmart Shopping Center).
~
"Day @ a local Ramona Winery / Southern Cal Wine Co."
July 15 from 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
369 Main St. (between 4th St. & 5th St.) in Ramona
Once a month I will spend a day at this great little winery tasting room
enjoying a friendly environment.
I will be showing all of my jewelry & Tile Art. 
~
“Ramona Country Fair”
July 26 - 29th 
Fun for the family, rides, entertainment, and small town fun.
For more information go to: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ramona-Country-Fair/100304196687240
~

I will be posting more for the month of Aug.  Look forward to CityFest in Hillcrest, Julian StarFest, Ramona Farmers Market and more winery times.
For more information please contact me @ houseofwiley@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment