Saturday, December 15, 2012


UPDATES to the Holiday Season Schedule 2012


Greetings from the House of Wiley  - 
I have updated and added a couple of items to my December schedule so you can catch me at any one of the events.
~
I now have about 33 items in a cute little boutique in North Park on 32nd & Thorn ~ 
Store name: Hell in a HandBa

~
TODAY!!! SATURDAY  Dec 15th
Old Town Artisens Market
Hours: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
http://www.oldtownsaturdaymarket.com/
Location: Harney Street in Old Town San Diego
~
SUNDAY - Dec 16th
Leucadia/Encinitas Farmers' Market and Art Fair
Hours: 10 am to 2 pm
Location: Paul Ecke Elementary-185 Union St (cross street Vulcan), Encinitas, California 92024
~
WEDNESDAY - Dec 19th
Pamo Valley Wine Tasting Room, wine members party.  I will be setup to make custom wine / cork jewelry.
~
THURSDAY - Dec 20th
NORTH PARK Farmers Market
Hours: 3:00 to 7:00 
Location: North Park San Diego near 32nd st and University
~
Fun thing to know, 
Exclusive Jewelry made only for the Ramona Wineries. These exclusive pieces of wine jewelry; a little cork earrings and necklaces. These pieces are make in sterling silver and or 14K gold filled with a touch of crystals or semi precious stones.
They are available at Pamo Valley Wine Tasting Room in Ramona, or by request by contacting me directly.

~

Please follow me on FaceBook, Twitter, or Google+ or PinTerest to see updates to my schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment