Friday, January 31, 2014

Hello from the House of Wiley ~


I hope everyone has started their new year out with a big bang and hope all is well.

The House of Wiley, (HOW), is setting up to be a big year.  I am researching some new Art shows to try to get into, I have finally added some stock onto my Etsy Shop, I have added more items onto my Art Fire Shop and much much more.

Read further down and you will see my show schedule.  I am still finalizing this years shows so I will be adding more as I know more information.

Come check out and add me some of my pieces as your favorites! 
Etsy Shop: 
Art Fire Shop: 

I will be adding more items as the days go on.  At the moment I have a special running on Art Fire with FREE SHIPPING for Valentines Day.
Also LIKE my Facebook page as I add new pieces that I make on my page and also post where I will be setting up.

NEW! NEW! NEW!
HAND MADE CHAIN! These pieces of chain were made with about a 1 inch piece of wire and I bend the wire.  These pieces I am making upon request since I can make bracelets, different size necklaces and even anklets! I will soon have them on both ETSY and ART FIRE!




HOUSE OF WILEY SCHEDULE!
SHOWS & MARKETS

"Old Town Artisens Market."
I will be setup at Old Town at least one time a month. Usually it would be every third Saturday of the month; unless there are show conflicts. When: SATURDAY's
Hours: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: Harney Street in Old Town San Diego

For information: www.oldtownsaturdaymarket.com

Feb. 8th March 8th 
~
“Leucadia/Encinitas Farmers' Market and Art Fair”

When: Sunday's
Hours: 10 am to 2 pm
Location: Paul Ecke Elementary-185 Union St
(cross street Vulcan), Encinitas, California 92024

Feb. 9thMarch 9th~
"Ramona Farmers Market"
When: Saturday's
Hours: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Location: 1855 Main St in Ramona
(Located in the KMart Shopping Center)

Feb. 1stMarch 1st
~
"Julian Town Hall"
In Julian the beautiful and great little town in the San Diego mountains will be having an Arts and Craft show located in their Town Hall.
FEB. 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th
Hours: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm 
~
"Circle of Art"
About 60 artists will exhibit their art at the Christmas Circle Park in Borrego Springs. This year is their 25th Anniversary
MARCH 15th and 16thHours: Saturday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Sunday: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm To see the artist and information:
www.circle-of-art.org
~
"San Diego Crew Classic"
TBD
APRIL 4th to 6th
~
"Ramona Open Studios Tour"
This is a self guided tour to a number of our local artists. Purchase a ticket and you will be given a map of the participating artists. All of the funds raised in this event goes to the chamber so the town can run other fun events.
APRIL 12th and 13thHours: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Get Tickets and to see the artist information:
www.ramonaart.com
~
"Prescott, AZ's Mountain Artists Guild Fine Art and Wine Festival"
About 140 or more exhibit their art in the Historic Courthouse Plaza
MAY 10th and 11thHours: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm ** TBD - waiting to hear if I got jury into the show. 
~
"Ramona Rodeo"
A great three day fun filled event. More information to come
MAY 16th to 18th

MORE SHOWS WILL BE ADDED

No comments:

Post a Comment